Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper: Trump supports Abbadi for a second term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US newspaper: Trump supports Abbadi for a second term Empty US newspaper: Trump supports Abbadi for a second term

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2017, 2:45 am

US new

spaper: Trump supports Abbadi for a second term

Baghdad - Journal News

The Washington Post reported on Sunday the support of the administration in Washington for the survival of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who is in power in Baghdad after the upcoming Iraqi elections.

The newspaper pointed out that "the survival of Abadi at the top of power in Iraq is a top priority for the United States, which was working closely with the Iraqi prime minister throughout the war, as Washington, like many Iraqis, considers Abadi acceptable figure of the conflicting parties have the ability To achieve national reconciliation between Sunnis and Shiites. "
    "It is now likely that Sistani's recent directives will strengthen Abadi's position, which has already declared that curbing the armed factions is an urgent priority for the stability of the country as he goes on his journey to address the material and social damage left by an authoritarian occupation," the paper said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:17 pm