Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bankruptcy of 165 companies in northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bankruptcy of 165 companies in northern Iraq Empty Bankruptcy of 165 companies in northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2017, 6:45 am

[size=30]Bankruptcy of 165 companies in northern Iraq[/size]
    17/12/2017 01:18 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Arbil

The Director General of the registration of companies in the Ministry of Commerce of the Government of Kurdistan, Dalzar Ismail, the bankruptcy of 165 companies during the year 2017.

Ismail said in a press statement obtained by "Trend Press" a copy of it, "165 companies requested to liquidate their legal work from the General Directorate of registration of companies in the Ministry of Commerce because of the current economic conditions," noting that "of these companies, both domestic and foreign."

He added that "the phenomenon of liquidation of companies for its business has increased by a very large rate during this year because of the intensification of the economic crisis," stressing that "if the current conditions continue for a longer period, there are fears of the bankruptcy of a larger number of companies."

Ismail said that "in Kurdistan there are about 22 thousand companies, including 19 thousand local companies and the rest is foreign working in all areas."

"The government of Kurdistan decided on Saturday to allow the entry of families from outside Erbil to enter without the need for a sponsor with very large facilities to attract Iraqi tourists from the center and south of thecountry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:43 am