Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary economy reveals the referral of corruption files in the Ministry of Commerce to i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary economy reveals the referral of corruption files in the Ministry of Commerce to i Empty The parliamentary economy reveals the referral of corruption files in the Ministry of Commerce to i

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2017, 6:51 am

[size=30]The parliamentary economy reveals the referral of corruption files in the Ministry of Commerce to integrity[/size]
    17/12/2017 03:21 | Number of readings: 18
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue 
    A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Representative Harith Chanshal al-Harthy, on Sunday, the Commission referred files of corruption described as "serious" related to the Ministry of Commerce to the Commission on Integrity and the judiciary, while revealing the existence of networks of corrupt working to introduce materials not suitable for consumption to the country.
    Al-Harithi said in a press statement that "the Commission on Economy and Investment referred a number of large files and serious to the Commission of Integrity and the judiciary," noting that "these files are related to the Ministry of Commerce and specializes in rotten rice and sugar."
    Al-Harithi pointed out that "networks of corrupt people working day-to-day on the introduction of materials and food is not suitable for human consumption," explaining that "these networks are conducting deals with employees in the state departments to introduce goods and foods not fit for human consumption."
    A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, "These are difficult to eliminate them unless there are mechanisms and real fight against corruption." 
    MY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:30 pm