Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran expects to increase oil exchange with Iraq to a quarter million barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran expects to increase oil exchange with Iraq to a quarter million barrels per day Empty Iran expects to increase oil exchange with Iraq to a quarter million barrels per day

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:25 am

Iran expects to increase oil exchange with Iraq to a quarter million barrels per day

12:18 - 25/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation ..
    Iran's deputy oil minister Ali Reza Sadiq Abadi said on Monday that the country's refineries have the capacity to get 250,000 barrels of Iraqi oil, and although there is no pipeline, we are moving 30-60,000 bpd at the moment.
    "Because of the absence of an oil pipeline between the two countries at present, between 30 and 60,000 barrels per day will be delivered by tanker trucks to Iran," the Iranian Mehr news agency quoted Abadi as saying.
    "After some research, we realized that Iraqi oil could be used in the refineries of Kermanshah, Tabriz and Arak," he said, adding that "the replacement of oil used in refineries with another type of oil is not easy because of the different characteristics of each refinery."
    "In the current situation, 250,000 barrels of crude oil per day can be refined in the country's refineries, but there is no infrastructure to transport this volume of oil through pipelines. That's why they plan to deliver 30,000 to 60,000 barrels per day via trucks Tank to the refineries of the country. " Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 am