Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Like Israel, "Israel" issues a digital currency to face tax evasion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Like Israel, "Israel" issues a digital currency to face tax evasion Empty Like Israel, "Israel" issues a digital currency to face tax evasion

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 6:08 am

Like Israel, "Israel" issues a digital currency to face tax evasion

14:50 - 26/12/2017

Like Israel, "Israel" issues a digital currency to face tax evasion 20170304_135335
    Information / follow up ..
    A recent report revealed that the Israeli central bank is considering issuing its own currency, in order to create a faster and non-monetary payment system and to deal with tax evasion.
    The government is ready to include the digital currency in its budget for 2019 if it gets the approval of the government," said an unnamed official of the Bank of Israel, according to Reuters. "Central banks around the world are studying the use of digital currencies, We also have to have a vision of this. "
    The report , according to the site Ibtimes "" British "This step will help to carry out immediate operations and reduce the volume of cash in the economy , making it difficult for people to resort to money laundering Nearly 22% of Israel 's gross national product comes from the black economy."
    So far there is no official word on the date of launch or the name of the proposed currency, while the Jerusalem Post reported that the currency could carry the name "digital shekel". Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:57 am