Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad depends on the status of Kuwait for the success of the reconstruction conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad depends on the status of Kuwait for the success of the reconstruction conference Empty Baghdad depends on the status of Kuwait for the success of the reconstruction conference

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2018, 3:55 am

Baghdad depends on the status of Kuwait for the success of the reconstruction conference
    January 14 2018 12:38 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraq and Kuwait[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The Iraqi government confirmed on Sunday that the status of Kuwait at the regional and international levels will be one of the most important elements of the success of the Iraq reconstruction conference scheduled next month.

"Kuwait is highly respected by the Arab countries and their brothers in the Arab Gulf countries, and this is an important and decisive factor in ensuring the active participation of these countries in the conference," the official said.

He added that the Kuwaiti relations distinguished European countries enhance the chances of success of the conference, stressing that Baghdad has found great welcome in the European countries, Britain and the United States to hold the conference in Kuwait.

He pointed out that the Iraqi government had several options as a venue for the conference, including two Arab countries and a European country, but "saw in Kuwait the best place to host, especially as it is a neighbor and sister country and enjoys the pride of the Iraqi government and people."

The conference is likely to be held in Kuwait from February 12 to 14 with the participation of countries, organizations and companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:48 pm