Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ambassador of Japan to Iraq Condemns the Terrorist Attack in the Aviation Arena in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ambassador of Japan to Iraq Condemns the Terrorist Attack in the Aviation Arena in Baghdad Empty Ambassador of Japan to Iraq Condemns the Terrorist Attack in the Aviation Arena in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 2:49 am

[size=30]Ambassador of Japan to Iraq Condemns the Terrorist Attack in the Aviation Arena in Baghdad[/size]
    16/01/2018 08:30 | Number of readings: 170
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    The Embassy of Japan in Iraq condemned in the strongest terms the double terrorist attack on innocent citizens in the airfield in Baghdad, which caused a large number of casualties.

"This attack is a cowardly attempt after the victories achieved by the Iraqi forces," Japanese Ambassador to Iraq Fumio Iwai said in a statement to the embassy.

The Ambassador offered sincere condolences and condolences to the families of martyrs and his heartfelt wishes for the speedy recovery of the wounded.

"Iraqis must remain united in the face of terrorism until all extremist ideas are eliminated," Ambassador Ewai said.

The Government of Japan supported the efforts of the Government of Iraq in its fight against terrorism and hoped that security and stability would prevail throughout the country through the efforts of the Government and the people of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 am