Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House: We were wrong when we supported China's accession to the World Trade Organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House: We were wrong when we supported China's accession to the World Trade Organization Empty The White House: We were wrong when we supported China's accession to the World Trade Organization

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 4:06 am

The White House: We were wrong when we supported China's accession to the World Trade Organization
    January 20 2018 09:38 p
    The White House: We were wrong when we supported China's accession to the World Trade Organization 220172232411343775331
    [rtl][rtl]White House[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States wrongly supported China's entry into the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2001 on conditions that did not force Beijing to open its economy, the US administration said on Tuesday as it sought to crack down on China's trade. 

Administration said in an annual report to Congress on the extent of China 's commitment to pledges to the World Trade Organization: " It seems clear that the United States was wrong to support China 's entry into the World Trade Organization, based on the conditions proved to be ineffective in ensuring that embrace China 's system of open trade - oriented market. 

" It is now clear that the WTO rules are not enough to curb China Almqod market behavior. " 

Although the annual report issued by the Office of the US trade Representative criticizes the long - China period because of their business practices is not fair, the first such review has taken during the presidency of Trump has Of a harder line towards China.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:18 am