Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the approval of the federal decision .. Iraqi forces: the court relied on legal articles did n

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the approval of the federal decision .. Iraqi forces: the court relied on legal articles did n Empty After the approval of the federal decision .. Iraqi forces: the court relied on legal articles did n

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 7:25 am

After the approval of the federal decision .. Iraqi forces: the court relied on legal articles did not take into account our fears
    January 21 2018 3:58 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Head of the Alliance of Parliamentary Forces Salah al-Jubouri[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

After the bloc confirmed the coalition of Iraqi forces that with the implementation of the decision of the Federal Court to hold elections on time, to postpone the provincial elections, said the head of the bloc, Salah Jubouri, during the joint meeting of the Presidency of Parliament with leaders and heads of political blocs today: "The Federal Court based In its decision to the legal provisions did not take into account the fears that we launched and demanded through them to postpone the elections. "

"If there is no room for postponement of the elections in accordance with the decision of the Federal Court and the Constitution, it could be postponed in the provincial elections because the concerns still exist." 

He explained: "We are implementing the decision of the Federal Court, but to postpone the provincial elections at the present time because the fears still exist." 

He continued by saying: "The decision to set the date of elections must include the conditions provided by the Council of Ministers within the electoral law and procedures in the liberated provinces, because the Commission did not address the issues of displaced persons in displacement camps."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:45 am