Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity returns property worth 14 billion dinars to the state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity returns property worth 14 billion dinars to the state Empty Integrity returns property worth 14 billion dinars to the state

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2018, 2:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Integrity returns property worth 14 billion dinars to the state
    The Commission on Integrity announced on Saturday the re-ownership of a property in the holy province of Karbala estimated at more than 14 billion dinars to state ownership.
    The Commission's investigations department said that "after receiving information about the forgery of the transfer of ownership of the property, which has an area of ​​22 dunums and 808 square meters, and the estimated value of more than 14 billion dinars, located in a distinct area in the center of the province, And the first real estate registration department in the province, and to determine the origin of the property and reveal the manipulation of it.
    The examining magistrate in Karbala issued the decision to deliver the property to the municipality's municipality directorate, being the official owner, based on the book of the General Real Estate Registration Directorate.
    It is noteworthy that the Integrity Commission revealed on the 18th of this month to be able to restore the ownership of a group of real estate in the holy province of Karbala estimated value of 43 billion dinars to state ownership.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:29 pm