Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Ministry of Communications top officials trying to fill the scandal of Internet smuggling

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Ministry of Communications top officials trying to fill the scandal of Internet smuggling Empty Deputy: Ministry of Communications top officials trying to fill the scandal of Internet smuggling

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 2:05 am

Deputy: Ministry of Communications top officials trying to fill the scandal of Internet smuggling
     The deputy of the coalition of state law Awatif Nima, on Sunday, accused top officials in the Ministry of Communications of filling the Internet smuggling scandal and closing the case in exchange for a special agreement with the smugglers.
    "The big scandal that hit the Ministry of Communications when the Integrity Commission revealed the biggest Internet smuggling operation in Iraq and the arrest of the Ertlenk website manager is the best evidence of corruption in the ministry and a major imbalance in its management," she said in a statement.
    She explained that "the process of smuggling Internet capacity equivalent to smuggling a full oil pipeline, as these capacities pass from the province of Kurdistan to the rest of the cities of Iraq through the province of Kirkuk, and the capacity smuggled (47 for) according to the statement of the Integrity Commission, which amounts (47) million dollars per month Since the beginning of 2017 and so far. "
    "Nima said that" the ministry evaded issuing any clarification of public opinion on this scandal and who is behind them, but the top parties to fill the scandal in exchange for an agreement with companies smuggled to the Internet, "calling on the Integrity Commission" to complete the campaign launched to eliminate corruption, Ministry of Communications or other ministries. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:15 am