Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Abadi alliance is threatened with a second withdrawal before the names of candidates are identif

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Abadi alliance is threatened with a second withdrawal before the names of candidates are identif Empty The Abadi alliance is threatened with a second withdrawal before the names of candidates are identif

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Abadi alliance is threatened with a second withdrawal before the names of candidates are identified

 Baghdad / Mohammed Sabah 

Speaking political circles informed of the possibility of the exit of a number of entities and blocs belonging to the alliance of victory, led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi after the number of entities to 27 entities.
    It is likely that the Electoral Commission will extend the period of receipt of lists of candidates for alliances and entities until the twentieth of February next as a result of differences within each alliance or block on the number one serial in each province. A leader in the Dawa Party for "the extent" that "some entities belonging to the alliance of victory led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi began to consider withdrawal due to the large number of blocs and the number of candidates for each block," stressing "the arrival of the number of entities of the victory alliance to 27 entities." 
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi announced the formation of a victory coalition two days after the closure of the Electoral Commission to register electoral alliances, calling on all political entities to join the National Coalition Trans-sectarianism.
    The alliance of Abadi to a strong shake after the withdrawal of all components of the Fatah alliance led by the leader of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri and his allies after the number of political entities, which joined the "victory alliance" barrier 30 form. 
    The leader, who declined to be named, said that "the movement is still underway between the forces belonging to the alliance of victory to discuss the names of candidates and distribution on the sequences in the electoral lists," stressing that "things are not settled and under discussion and negotiation." 
    The forces of the Alliance of Victory, a large internal mobility to discuss the names of candidates for the upcoming parliamentary elections and sequence in the electoral list for submission to the coalition and then to the Electoral Commission, which approves.
    The senior leader of the Dawa Party MP Ali al-Alaq said that "many of the entities of the Al-Nasr Alliance began to discuss the names of their candidates internally gradually before the coalition," stressing that "the steps are proceeding as planned." 
    Al-Aalak said in a brief statement: "I have no knowledge of such information," and I did not say anything about it at all. " 
    The MP, who is close to the prime minister, To review the names of candidates and is continuing until the decision before the dates set by the Electoral Commission. "
    The Commission set the tenth of the month of February next deadline for entities and blocs and parties to submit lists of candidates, confirming that they continue to receive lists of candidates for alliances and entities for scrutiny. The Dawa Party leadership took a decision to prevent the party from running in the elections, allowing its members to run on other lists and the first time the Dawa Party will be absent from the elections. 
    The agreement came as a compromise to overcome the growing competition within the Dawa party to preside over the electoral lists between party secretary Nuri al-Maliki and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. Of the 28 callers in the Dawa parliamentary bloc, 18 of them joined the list of Maliki and 10 with the victory list led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi.
    In turn, say MP for a coalition of state law, Zainab Aref al-Basri, that some parties withdrew from the coalition led by al-Maliki because of the difference in the sequence number one in some provinces, "asserting that the coalition" did not resolve the issue of the sequence of the electoral list. " 
    The visual shows in a statement to ( Term) that "the coalition of state law focuses in the upcoming parliamentary elections on the people and not the blocks as was the previous elections," pointing out that "the preachers in the Dawa party split between my list of slaves and Maliki." 
    And stresses that "the Dawa Party took a decision in advance to form an alliance Parliamentary after the elections between my list of slaves Maliki to choose the next prime minister , "arguing that" the topic down two lists of the party one is normal. "
    The candidate of the Dawa Party, Nuri al-Maliki's wing, suggested that "the election commission will extend the deadline of handing over lists of candidates to February 20 to give alliances and entities sufficient time to resolve all candidates in these dates."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:28 am