Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Abadi coalition threatened to disintegrate and remain alone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Abadi coalition threatened to disintegrate and remain alone Empty Newspaper: Abadi coalition threatened to disintegrate and remain alone

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 2:45 am

Newspaper: Abadi coalition threatened to disintegrate and remain alone

08:52 - 31/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Al-Akhbar newspaper reported on Wednesday that the alliance of "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi threatened to disintegrate and remain alone after the recent schisms. The latest was the emergence of the wisdom movement headed by Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, noting that the latter's exit was the second "slap" In less than a month after the "conquest" of it.
    The newspaper said in a report seen by (information), "The splits from the alliance," victory "election led by Iraqi Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, will not stop at the limits of the withdrawal of the Alliance« conquest »(which includes the factions« popular mobilization »), or stream Al-Hakamah, which announced suddenly, late in the evening of yesterday, its withdrawal from the "victory" for reasons that did not differ from those announced by the alliance «Fatah», «technical reasons» related to the election law.
    The newspaper added that the departure of the stream of wisdom of the alliance Abadi represents "the second largest slap received by the coalition in less than a month."
    The newspaper quoted early familiar with the alliances of Abadi said, "The alliance victory is threatened to withdraw the remaining nine entities from him in the coming days, for reasons related to the fear of representatives of these entities of" not to achieve anything in the elections, "in addition to" temptations "offered by the rival Abadi. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:15 am