Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Small state records highest recruitment rates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Small state records highest recruitment rates Empty Small state records highest recruitment rates

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 2:38 am

Small state records highest recruitment rates

09:01 - 03/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Britain's Guardian newspaper reported on Saturday that the state of "small" Trinidad, the highest recruitment rates of fighters in favor of the organization "calling" criminal in Iraq and Syria.
    "Trinidad, a small country in the Caribbean, has one of the highest recruitment rates for a pro-democracy organization," the newspaper said in a report published by the BBC. "Most of these fighters have not returned to their country After the collapse of the organization in Iraq and Syria. "
    The newspaper quotes Tariq Abdulhak, noting that a few years ago was one of the most brilliant boxers in Trinidad, and everyone was waiting for him a brilliant future in the game, but today lying dead in an area in Iraq or Syria with dozens of comrades.
    The population of Trinidad is about 1.3 million citizens living about 10,000 kilometers from the capital of the former organization, the city of Raqqa. However, this small country was one of the world's most recruiting rates for the organization during its rise.
    About 100 people left Trinidad and Tobago to Rakqa to join the organization, including 70 fighters who wanted to be martyred, along with dozens of women and children.
    Compared to far larger countries in terms of population such as Canada and the United States, fewer than 300 fighters came from each other.
    The Government of Trinidad and Tobago has introduced new laws restricting travel and remittances in the way of those attempting to replicate this experience with any other organization, as well as tracing those who return to their homes. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:44 am