Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra crude records the highest value among "OPEC" countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra crude records the highest value among "OPEC" countries Empty Basra crude records the highest value among "OPEC" countries

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Apr 2021, 6:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Basra crude records the highest value among "OPEC" countries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-04-14 | 04:53
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The price of Basra Light and Heavy crude oil increased today, Wednesday, while all OPEC crude oil prices also increased.

Rose oil [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The light source to Asia reached 63.49 dollars a barrel, by 0.53 dollars, or 0.34%, compared to Tuesday, while crude prices were recorded. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Heavy, $ 60.83 a barrel, up 1.57%.

And an oil record [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Light is the highest price compared to other oil prices of organized countries [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That also rose, as the price of Saudi Arabian Light Oil recorded $ 62.98 a barrel, the Emirati Murban Mix scored $ 62.17 a barrel, the Algerian Mix Sahran scored $ 62.21 a barrel, while Nigerian Light Bonny Light scored $ 62.56, and Angola's Gerasol $ 62.74.

International oil prices rose today, reaching Brent crude at $ 64.47, and West crude[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The US is at $ 60.92.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:20 pm