Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and WFP discuss rehabilitation of liberated areas and treatment of water scarcity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and WFP discuss rehabilitation of liberated areas and treatment of water scarcity Empty Iraq and WFP discuss rehabilitation of liberated areas and treatment of water scarcity

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:21 am

Iraq and WFP discuss rehabilitation of liberated areas and treatment of water scarcity

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Water Resources on Monday discussed with WFP representative in Iraq Sally Hiddock ways to help rehabilitate areas affected by terrorist operations. 
    The Ministry of Water Resources, Hassan al-Janabi, met with the representative of the World Food Program in Iraq, Ms. Sally Hiddock, and her delegation to discuss a number of important topics common between the two parties, foremost of which is to provide assistance for the rehabilitation of areas affected by the Terrorist operations ". 
    "The Iraqi side seeks to benefit from the experience of the other party in supporting projects that will address the water scarcity in the marshes of southern Iraq," the statement said. 
    On January 24, 2017, al-Janabi warned of a serious drought threatening Iraq next summer, calling on the concerned parties to intervene to rescue the situation. 
    For its part, the Turkish government agreed, on 16 January last, to postpone the filling of the dam Aliso until June, indicating that Iraq has suffered in the recent period of water shortage suffocating.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:57 pm