Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sahlani: The National Alliance will mobilize to complete the parliamentary quorum and pass the budge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sahlani: The National Alliance will mobilize to complete the parliamentary quorum and pass the budge Empty Sahlani: The National Alliance will mobilize to complete the parliamentary quorum and pass the budge

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 1:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sahlani: The National Alliance will mobilize to complete the parliamentary quorum and pass the budget
    MP for the National Alliance Hilal Sahlani, that the blocks and components of the National Alliance is in the process of mobilizing its deputies to solve the problem of non-quorum of meetings and pass the laws of the stalled.
    He said in a press statement that "there is no clear agreement so far on any of the amendments to the general budget and proposals to amend the law of the elections of the House of Representatives and the postponement of provincial council elections," noting that "the leaders of blocs and chairmen of the committees invoke that all meetings did not lead to results either with the Prime Minister or With the parliamentary blocs and representatives of the provinces. "
    He added that "the scandals are still ongoing and objections are in place, by some blocks that do not want to proceed with the legislation of the election law or the agreement to resolve the issue of Kirkuk in the local elections, or approve the budget," noting that "blocs of coalition forces and Kurdish parties publicly require their attendance of meetings in exchange for meeting their demands In the electoral law and the public budget. "
    He explained that "the lack of quorum is paid by the Presidency to keep most of the meetings open under any circumstances to resume as much as possible," noting that "the imbalance of the quorum is renewed at each session because parliament can barely achieve half of +1 currently."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:51 am