Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel: Russia is the main player in the Middle East now, not America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel: Russia is the main player in the Middle East now, not America Empty Israel: Russia is the main player in the Middle East now, not America

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2018, 3:44 am

Israel: Russia is the main player in the Middle East now, not America
    Israel: Russia is the main player in the Middle East now, not America Irq_1641988961&max_width=300
    Michael Oren, Israel's deputy prime minister for diplomatic affairs, said that America is not a major player in the Middle East, but Russia, which holds the status papers in the region between Israel, Syria and Iran.
    "The American side in the current equation is a party that provides us with support, but the United States now has almost no influence in Syria, and it is out of the game because it did not put any funds in it," Oren told Bloomberg.
    According to this Israeli politician, Russia is able to stop the confrontation that has arisen at the border. "The expectations are that Russia will stop the confrontation, because I am not sure who is interested in a war now," he said.
    Oren also pointed out that Israel believes that Russia has "opportunities to exert strong pressure on Syria and Iran and put them in the corner." "We assume that they have such opportunities, and we will see."
    The Israeli army announced on Saturday morning, intercepted a reconnaissance plane marched from the north of the country, and said it was Iranian, and in response, launched raids on a base in the area of ​​Palmyra, the Syrian says that the plane was launched, but his bombers were directed and directed by heavy anti-aircraft fire, Led to the injury and dropping of an F-16 fighter . Its crew was able to parachute into Israel.
    The Syrian media, in turn, said that the air defense systems in the country repulsed the Israeli air force attack

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=92523

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:14 pm