Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Survey .. World economic cycle reached a "late stage"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Survey .. World economic cycle reached a "late stage" Empty Survey .. World economic cycle reached a "late stage"

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Feb 2018, 3:34 am

Survey .. World economic cycle reached a "late stage"

2018/02/15 20:56

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | News Iraq ) -
    Mubasher: A recent survey showed that 70% of investors believe that the global economy is at a late stage of the economic cycle.

The Bank of America-Merrill Lynch survey found that the number of fund managers who see the "late stage" of the global economic cycle is the largest since January 2008.

The term of the economic cycle refers to several phases of the economy, the highest of which is the summit stage. This phase is characterized by a steady rise in prices, increasing total production, income and employment. 

Analysts see the summit phase coinciding with the market peaking, and it may be an indication of a possible downturn leading to a recession. 

Global markets witnessed significant fluctuations during the past week, affected by the decline in US stock indexes, which resulted from a strong selling wave. 

A survey by Bank of America recently revealed that fund managers have reduced the share of bonds in their investment to a 20-year low.

Note: The content entitled (Survey .. The cycle of the global economy reached a "late stage") published first on the site (direct site) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (survey .. World Economic Cycle reached "late stage") through its original source any site (direct site).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1482280-مسح-دورة-الاقتصاد-العالمي-بلغت-مرحلة-

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:15 am