Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Budget will not recognize in tomorrow's meeting because of Kurdistan claim 4

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Budget will not recognize in tomorrow's meeting because of Kurdistan claim 4  Empty Parliamentary Finance: Budget will not recognize in tomorrow's meeting because of Kurdistan claim 4

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Feb 2013, 3:35 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Budget will not recognize in tomorrow's meeting because of Kurdistan claim 4 trillion and 200 billion extra

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. revealed the parliamentary Finance Committee, Wednesday, not to get political consensus on approving the budget Mestiadh put to the vote at tomorrow's meeting.

Said committee member Rep. Magda Tamimi told / Baghdadiya News / "The Kurdistan Alliance demanded by adding entitlements oil companies operating in the province and the $ 4 trillion and 200 billion dinars in addition to the budget, and that the political blocs have not agreed on approving the budget because of this dispute, which has not been overcome in today's meetings, excluded put to the vote at tomorrow's meeting. "

Tamimi added that "the vote on the federal budget must be done after obtaining the consensus of all political parties and preliminary approval to detail to ensure the highest vote for approval."

The parliamentary Finance Committee earlier announced that the budget technically completed but the political consensus is working to delay approval and in accordance with the wishes and political requirements.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:12 pm