Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Committee on Foreign Relations: the development of relations with Saudi Arabia, left t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Committee on Foreign Relations: the development of relations with Saudi Arabia, left t Empty Member of the Committee on Foreign Relations: the development of relations with Saudi Arabia, left t

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Nov 2013, 7:03 am

Member of the Committee on Foreign Relations: the development of relations with Saudi Arabia, left to the conviction

Agencies - between a member of the Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Relations Kurdistan Alliance MP Rh and his Mehdi g, the development of the relationship between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, to Riad conviction towards the call launched by Iraq and the extent of the response.

Mahdi said in a press statement on Monday, we support the development of Iraqi relations with neighboring countries and build relationships are shown on the basis of just as serve the interests of the two peoples, he said, adding: but unfortunately, they hack into our relationship from the party other countries and from our side, things beyond the common interests of the two countries " .

He explained that "the current phase relations on the basis of correct and common interests Aqtsadria, indicating that make good relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, is up to the response by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the conviction and the developments of this brotherly country." P / h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:07 pm