Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Under the complicity and involvement of officials .. Corruption Ministry of Education wasted 700 bil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Under the complicity and involvement of officials .. Corruption Ministry of Education wasted 700 bil Empty Under the complicity and involvement of officials .. Corruption Ministry of Education wasted 700 bil

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Mar 2018, 2:38 am

Under the complicity and involvement of officials .. Corruption Ministry of Education wasted 700 billion dollars
    March 02 2018 01:35 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP Hassan Salem[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Corruption has been widespread in all government ministries under the complicity of officials and their involvement in corruption.

In light of this, the member of parliament, "Hassan Salem," the existence of corruption indicators worth 700 billion dinars in the Ministry of Education, while warned against the adoption of the law on school feeding. 

"The cabinet voted on the school feeding bill and we are not against school feeding, but it must be far from corruption," Salim told a news conference at the parliament. 

Salem said that "there are a lot of schools that have been demolished and not built despite the disbursement of billions for the construction and renovation of schools." 

Salem explained that "the school feeding project is a door of corruption," noting that "financial supervision is required to disclose 700 billion spent for schools."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:44 am