Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Integrity: Recruiting officials in the Ministry of Education and an endowment office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Integrity: Recruiting officials in the Ministry of Education and an endowment office Empty Iraqi Integrity: Recruiting officials in the Ministry of Education and an endowment office

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2022, 4:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraqi Integrity: Recruiting officials in the Ministry of Education and an endowment office[/size]

On Thursday, the Federal Integrity Commission revealed that two summonses had been issued against officials in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and an endowment office, on the background of “accusations related to receiving a bribe and damaging public money.”
    [size=45]The Commission's Investigation Department said, in a statement, that "the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in integrity issues, issued a summons order against the cultural advisor to the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in London; For his failure to settle a financial advance owed by him, indicating that “the amount of the advance that was not settled amounted to (4,782,909,599) billion dinars.”[/size]
    [size=45]The department added that “the second Karkh investigation court issued a summons order against the director general of shrines and religious shrines in one of the former endowments offices; for taking with a person the sum of (57,000) thousand dollars from a citizen; In exchange, he was granted a plot of land with an area of ​​2,700 square meters, which was added to the land of one of the garages.[/size]
    [size=45]The department stated, "The two recruitment orders issued by the aforementioned courts were issued; According to the provisions of Resolution (160 of 1983, as amended), and Article (340) of Penal Code No. (111 of 1969) as amended.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:54 pm