Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait talks about the satisfaction of the security situation in Iraq and announce its position on t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait talks about the satisfaction of the security situation in Iraq and announce its position on t Empty Kuwait talks about the satisfaction of the security situation in Iraq and announce its position on t

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:40 am

Kuwait talks about the satisfaction of the security situation in Iraq and announce its position on the elections
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The State of Kuwait announced on Thursday its position on the parliamentary elections in Iraq scheduled for May 12.
    The Iraqi ambassador to Kuwait, Alaa Al Hashimi, met with Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Marzouq Al-Ghanim in the council building. The ambassador thanked the Kuwaiti government and people for the contribution, preparation and hosting of the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq.
    Al-Hashemi expressed his hope that the next stage will be a gateway for greater cooperation on the basis of development and mutual trust. He also wished to extend cooperation between the two parliaments in Arab and international forums and form a joint parliamentary friendship committee.
    For his part, Al-Ghanim stressed "the importance of cooperation between the two parliaments of the two countries and the formation of a joint friendship committee, and expressed his satisfaction with the security situation in Iraq after a defeat and urged that the upcoming elections in Iraq smoothly and pour in the interest of Iraq." According to the statement. Finished 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:53 am