Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: The Diwaniya command of the crowd was issued with a green light from Sistani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: The Diwaniya command of the crowd was issued with a green light from Sistani Empty Newspaper: The Diwaniya command of the crowd was issued with a green light from Sistani

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:42 am

Newspaper: The Diwaniya command of the crowd was issued with a green light from Sistani

09:17 - 12/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A Saudi newspaper revealed on Monday the status of the Diwani order to adapt the situation of the Popular Army fighters, pointing out that it was issued by a green light from the religious authority Ali al-Sistani after a meeting with a close group of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
    "Before the decision to adapt the conditions of the crowd, Abadi met with Maitham al-Saadi, who is in charge of the Al-Abbas Brigade, affiliated with the Ali al-Akbar brigade, in the form of Al-Hayat newspaper, Directly to Sistani, who gave him a green light to agree to rearrange the papers of the crowd. "
    The newspaper added that "the decision of Abbadi in the financial part of it in the order of financial affairs for about 120 thousand fighters in the" crowd ", of all factions, which formed the core demands of the leaders of the« conquest »and was expected to be the focus of its electoral demands.
    The administrative section, which is the most important in Abadi's instructions, included, according to the sources, that the units of the "crowd" were supervised by officers with the rank of "staff" in the army, a condition that does not apply to most of the current leaders, The appointment of an additional deputy to the chairman of the "crowd" has the powers of the current deputy, Abu Mahdi Mahdi.
    The newspaper pointed out that "is expected to appoint Abadi himself the new deputy, noting that the National Security Adviser Faleh al-Fayadh is currently the head of the popular crowd." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 am