Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. al-Sistani issued the recommendations of the security forces and the popular crowd in Fallujah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. al-Sistani issued the recommendations of the security forces and the popular crowd in Fallujah Empty Mr. al-Sistani issued the recommendations of the security forces and the popular crowd in Fallujah

Post by Rocky Wed 25 May 2016, 4:02 am

Mr. al-Sistani issued the recommendations of the security forces and the popular crowd in Fallujah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The face of the supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani fighters from the men folk and crowd security in Fallujah to abide by the ethics of jihad and the instructions and guidance during the liberation of the city operations.
    The transfer threshold Hosseinieh site for Sistani's representative in Karbala, Sheikh Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai as saying that "Sistani said in the beginning of his commandments, need to adhere to the ethics of public Jihad, which has to be observed even with non-Muslims, and that the Prophet (Allah bless him and his family) recommends his companions before the Aboshm to be fighting. "
    He Karbalai that "the fighters to deal with prostitutes and murderers, as commanded us by Amir Almaman," noting behest of Mr. Sistani that "to fight with prostitutes and veterans of the Muslims and their strike manners and etiquette influenced for Imam Ali (peace be upon him) in such situations, which were held by his and he recommended by his companions in his speeches and sayings, and his reward will be introduced and made an argument between them and the Lord, Flakm Baltosa him and taking Bmenhjh. "
    The liberation of Fallujah began operations in late on Sunday with the participation of the army and the federal police and the Anti-terrorism and folk and tribal Alhacdan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:24 am