Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia warns America of dire consequences if exposed to Syrian government forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Russia warns America of dire consequences if exposed to Syrian government forces Empty Russia warns America of dire consequences if exposed to Syrian government forces

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Mar 2018, 3:01 am

Russia warns America of dire consequences if exposed to Syrian government forces

16:12 - 13/03/2018

government - Russia warns America of dire consequences if exposed to Syrian government forces %D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%81-1-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday warned America of dire consequences if any strike was directed against Syrian government forces.
    "In the event of a new strike, the consequences will be dire," Lavrov said in a statement.
    "Nicky Hailey, Washington's delegate to the United Nations, must realize that using the microphone in the UN Security Council is irresponsible, and what happens between the Russian military and the Americans is something else," he said.
    He pointed out that "there are channels of communication through which it is clear what can be done and can not be done," noting that "the US coalition is well aware of it."
    "A new draft resolution on a truce in al-Ghouta, which Washington intends to present in the Security Council, indicates its failure to implement the previous resolution and its unwillingness to fight terrorism," the Russian foreign minister said. And to maintain plans for regime change in Syria. "
    "What Nikki Hailey threatened yesterday with a new resolution, as I understand it is ready, means only one thing - that they failed to implement the previous resolution, because the new project that the Americans want to present now does not include any exceptions to the terrorists, Terrorists, "adding that" the American project does not concern Syria as a whole, as was in the resolution of 2401, but the East Ghouta only. "
    "This leads me to the idea, first of all, that the US coalition does not care much about eradicating the remnants of terrorism but rather keeping the terrorists to threaten the Syrian regime with them," Lavrov said.
    On Monday, US Ambassador to the UN Security Council Nikke Hailey warned the Syrian government that "the United States remains ready to act if necessary." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:50 pm