Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States of America threatens a military response if its forces are exposed to danger in Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United States of America threatens a military response if its forces are exposed to danger in Ir Empty The United States of America threatens a military response if its forces are exposed to danger in Ir

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2023, 4:57 am

[rtl]The United States of America threatens a military response if its forces are exposed to danger in Iraq[/rtl]

politics  ,  10/13/2023 10:33  Number of readings: 162 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]

[rtl]Strategic Policy Coordinator at the US National Security Council, John Kirby, confirmed that US forces in Iraq and Syria have orders to defend themselves against any attack, revealing that 17 Americans are missing so far in Israel. 

John Kirby said in a press interview that they have no doubt that Iran is supporting Hamas, adding that Washington does not have any concrete evidence of Tehran's direct involvement in the war between Hamas and Israel. 

Regarding the threats of Iraqi armed groups to America, John Kirby explained that the United States takes these statements seriously and considers them a threat and danger. 

Regarding attempts to stop the war, John Kirby confirmed that there are currently no efforts to cease fire between Hamas and Israel.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:18 am