Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar governor calls on the central government to find a solution to the begging phenomenon in the p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar governor calls on the central government to find a solution to the begging phenomenon in the p Empty Anbar governor calls on the central government to find a solution to the begging phenomenon in the p

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Mar 2018, 3:57 am

Anbar governor calls on the central government to find a solution to the begging phenomenon in the province

Sunday 18 March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

called Anbar governor Mohammed al - Halbusi , Sunday, government central to find a solution to the phenomenon of begging in the province, he underlined that most beggars were forced to practice this profession because of the harsh living conditions in which they live. 

Al-Halbusi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the phenomenon of begging spread in Anbar, where forced many of those practicing this profession to leave the school seats," noting that "the harsh living conditions and difficult are what prompted the young to practice this phenomenon."

"The central government must stand with them and find a suitable solution that preserves their status by returning them to the school seats so that they become active in society and not become a peak for those who turn to plant their internal ideas in their minds," he added. "They must provide a decent living that preserves their dignity and this is a big responsibility." 

Dozens of young people in Anbar have started to leave school and beg to beg in the security checkpoints and main streets of the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:43 pm