Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Welcome to the Iraqi Energy Forum 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Welcome to the Iraqi Energy Forum 2018 Empty Welcome to the Iraqi Energy Forum 2018

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Mar 2018, 3:51 am

Welcome to the Iraqi Energy Forum 2018

Wednesday / March 28, 2018 09:00AM

On behalf of the Iraq Energy Institute it is my pleasure to welcome you to the 4th Iraq Energy Forum (IEF 2018), taking place in Al-Rasheed Hotel, Baghdad, on the 28th – 29th March 2018.

Held under the patronage of the Iraqi Government, the event brings together an exclusive line up of policy makers, government officials, industry leaders, investors, experts, diplomats and company executives. The theme of the forum will be regional cooperation as Baghdad re-aligns its relations with neighbours, a strategy that promises to transform the Middle East.

Attending the forum will be government officials, lawmakers, international experts, investors and policy makers, presenting a golden opportunity to discuss strategies for a more sustainable Middle East.

We at the Iraq Energy Institute are committed to creating a platform for professional dialogue where we can maximize opportunities inherent in some of the challenges facing the region, and develop Iraq’s energy sector for the benefit of all Iraqis and the investors’ community.

For anyone with an interest in Iraq's energy sector, current and future petroleum development and the future of the Middle East, this is an event not to be missed.

We hope to see you in Baghdad soon!

Luay J. Al-Khateeb

Founder & Director

Iraq Energy Institute

Read More

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:48 pm