Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdel Latif: What the Parliament has achieved does not exceed 40% of its work in the current session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdel Latif: What the Parliament has achieved does not exceed 40% of its work in the current session Empty Abdel Latif: What the Parliament has achieved does not exceed 40% of its work in the current session

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Mar 2018, 4:28 pm

Abdel Latif: What the Parliament has achieved does not exceed 40% of its work in the current session

19:02 - 22/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Between the former deputy judge Wael Abdul Latif, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives has only completed 40% of his duties during the current session and engaged in the ratification of old treaties and amend laws are not important.
    Abd al-Latif told al-Maalouma that "many crucial laws were awaiting the House of Representatives to legislate during the current session and did not see the light because of political differences."
    He added that "the age of parliament during the current session ended with the passage of international treaties and conventions and the amendment of some old laws without the adoption of any basic law and the importance of the law of the Federal Court and the law of oil and gas and others."
    He pointed out that "the achievements of the parliament does not exceed 40% of the work assigned to him in the current session and often ends with breaking the quorum," noting that "the concern of deputies early propaganda before the end of the life of parliament and before the date of election propaganda a major legal breach."
    It is noteworthy that more than 15 parliamentary meetings broke the quorum during the last legislative term to pass the budget because of disagreements around it and then disrupt the meetings before the start of legislative holidays.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:11 pm