Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World oil prices rise after Saudi Arabia announces its production plans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

World oil prices rise after Saudi Arabia announces its production plans Empty World oil prices rise after Saudi Arabia announces its production plans

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Mar 2018, 2:04 am

World oil prices rise after Saudi Arabia announces its production plans
    World oil prices rise after Saudi Arabia announces its production plans Irq_102947105_1522047709
    Oil prices rose globally on Monday after Saudi Arabia announced plans to extend production restrictions, the most important of which were restrictions on China.
    The International Energy Organization (IEA) reports that OPEC and Russia are leading oil production restrictions, which are being implemented from 2017 to 2019 in order to reduce the gap between the volume of oil supply and global demand.
    While global investors are apprehensive of a US-China trade war, rising oil prices are challenging global equity markets, while gold has risen to a two-week high.
    Last week, US President Donald Trump signed a memorandum aimed at imposing trade restrictions on China and asked the US Trade Representative, in a 15-day period, to present a list of Chinese goods covered by tax increases.
    US WTI futures rose to $ 66.96 a barrel, while Brent crude futures rose 0.9 percent to $ 71.86 a barrel.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=95157

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:44 pm