Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central publishes a table at the prices of bullion gold for the current week and raise prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central publishes a table at the prices of bullion gold for the current week and raise prices  Empty Central publishes a table at the prices of bullion gold for the current week and raise prices

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018, 4:07 am

Central publishes a table at the prices of bullion gold for the current week and raise prices

Tuesday 27 March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Central Bank, Tuesday, a schedule of prices of gold bullion for the current week, while raising prices compared to last week. 

The table showed that a 5-ounce coin of 268 thousand dinars, up by seven thousand dinars from last week, while the price of the alloy of 15 grams, 795 thousand dinars, an increase of 16 thousand dinars. 

The table showed that the price of 25 grams of gold amounted to 1.344 million dinars and an increase of 36 thousand dinars, while the price of alloy 50 g 2.691 million dinars and an increase of 71 thousand dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:37 pm