Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zakharova reveals the "secret" of Western countries' attack on Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zakharova reveals the "secret" of Western countries' attack on Russia Empty Zakharova reveals the "secret" of Western countries' attack on Russia

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Apr 2018, 1:28 am

[ltr]Zakharova reveals the "secret" of Western countries' attack on Russia[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     From 2018-04-01 at 08:51 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Zakharova reveals the "secret" of Western countries' attack on Russia QWR[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Sunday that the main goal of some Western countries was not to allow the World Cup to be held in Russia.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Asked whether Russia could be isolated by European countries in terms of the World Cup, Zakharova said in an interview with Russia's Channel 5 that "this is their main goal, but a distant dream."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I have the impression that some European countries are dreaming of removing the World Cup from Russia by all means," she said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"All the attention is now placed on this world championship, which definitely affects the field of football in Russia."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Earlier, some Western countries, including Britain and the United States, announced the expulsion of a number of Russian diplomats from its territory, against the background of poisoning former Colonel in the Russian military intelligence Sergey Scrippal.[/ltr]
    [ltr]British police found Sergey Scrippal, a former military intelligence officer who worked for British intelligence and his daughter Yulia, at a shopping mall in the British city of Salisbury on March 4.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kremlin comment on the decision of some countries boycott the World Cup "Russia 2018"[/ltr]
    [ltr]The British side accuses Russia of involvement in poisoning Scrippel and his daughter, but Moscow categorically denies any involvement in the incident.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Six countries are considering not sending their officials to the World Cup or boycotting the tournament because of the case.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iceland has announced that it will follow Britain's example, while Sweden, Denmark, Australia and Japan are heading for similar measures. Poland said the opening ceremony would be boycotted in Moscow.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The first World Cup will be held in Russia from 14 June to 15 July 2018 in 11 cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Smara, Saransk, Rostov, Sochi, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Nizhny Novgorod and Yekaterinburg. Finished[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:23 am