Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri's policy calls for reconsidering the Saddam regime's money law and excluding a group of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls -  Jubouri's policy calls for reconsidering the Saddam regime's money law and excluding a group of the Empty Jubouri's policy calls for reconsidering the Saddam regime's money law and excluding a group of the

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Apr 2018, 2:47 am

[size=32]
    Jubouri's policy calls for reconsidering the Saddam regime's money law and excluding a group of them[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The Council of Representatives called on the Presidency of the House of Representatives to reconsider the law of seizure and confiscation of movable and immovable property belonging to the pillars of the former regime, Which was occupied by a hasty organization.
    Al-Jubouri said in a statement to Ashqaf News that many of those included in the law of seizure and confiscation of movable and immovable property belonging to the former regime participated in the popular mobilization in the fight against terrorism and the liberation of the land from profanity, even their sons and grandchildren joined the popular crowd and the security forces. Confiscate their property which is protected by the Constitution.
    Jabouri stressed the need to amend the law in the House of Representatives in the current parliamentary session in the event of holding meetings in the Council in the coming days, or that the amendment of this law one of the first tasks performed by the Council in the next session in view of its importance, stressing the importance of " In its application until modified, and to take care not to take any arbitrary measures are the cause of injustice to people who have demonstrated patriotism and loyalty to Iraq.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:18 pm