Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices rise 2% after stock market recovery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices rise 2% after stock market recovery Empty Oil prices rise 2% after stock market recovery

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Apr 2018, 2:52 am

Oil prices rise 2% after stock market recovery
    Oil prices rise 2% after stock market recovery Irq_1980179775_1523344594
    Oil prices surged more than 2% on Tuesday, supported by the stock market recovery as fears of a US-China trade war ebbed.
    Global Brent crude for Brent crude futures rose $ 1.54 to settle at $ 68.65 a barrel, Reuters reported. Brent rose 2.3 percent on Monday, marking its biggest daily percentage gain since March 21.
    US WTI crude futures rose $ 1.36 to settle at $ 63.42 a barrel, up 2.2 percent to record its biggest daily percentage gain since March 23.
    The US stock market has generally rallied more than 1%, boosted by the strength of technology stocks and US policymakers have adopted a less hawkish attitude towards trade with China, boosting a recovery from last week's losses.
    Oil prices fell about 2 percent on Friday after US President Donald Trump threatened to impose new tariffs on China to reignite fears of a trade war between the world's two largest economies.
    Market participants also focused on an air strike on a Syrian air base last night. Syria and Russia on Monday blamed Israel for the attack on al Qaeda near Homs.
    Analysts said concerns over the repercussions of the intensification of the conflict in Syria, and its main ally Russia, pushed oil prices up. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=96037

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:58 pm