Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Turkey: The government will intervene in the currency market if necessary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey: The government will intervene in the currency market if necessary Empty Turkey: The government will intervene in the currency market if necessary

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Apr 2018, 2:50 am

Turkey: The government will intervene in the currency market if necessary

19:40 - 13/04/2018

Turkey: The government will intervene in the currency market if necessary 20161104_150617
    Information / follow up ..
    Turkish Economy Minister Nihad Zibekji said on Friday that the government would intervene in the currency market if necessary.
    "The relevant authorities in Turkey will intervene in the currency market if they detect fluctuations resulting from speculative exchange rates," Zibekji told a news conference.
    "The concerned parties will do what is necessary in the near future," he said.
    The exchange rate of the Turkish lira against the US dollar and other currencies hit record highs in recent days.
    In a related development, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's adviser, Jamil Artem, said in an interview with government news channel TRT on Friday that his country would take necessary steps on the exchange rate in the coming days, adding that the central bank would continue to target inflation.
    He said his country's economy is likely to grow by 7.4 percent to 7.5 percent in the first quarter of 2018

Lobo
    Lobo

Turkey: The government will intervene in the currency market if necessary Empty Re: Turkey: The government will intervene in the currency market if necessary

Post by Lobo Sat 14 Apr 2018, 11:33 am

Thanks Rocky, another country in trouble with its currency - interesting that Turkey and Iran are contiguous with Iraq - seems that there might be a plan in place to curb the advances of both of these countries by targeting their currency.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:02 pm