Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work: 700,000 applications for subsidies are awaiting financial allocation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work: 700,000 applications for subsidies are awaiting financial allocation Empty Work: 700,000 applications for subsidies are awaiting financial allocation

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:40 am

Work: 700,000 applications for subsidies are awaiting financial allocation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Mohammed Shi'a al-Sudani, on Wednesday, the existence of more than 700 thousand requests to include subsidies still waiting for financial allocation, warning of fraudsters who contact those who have made those requests to get them money. 
    "He held a series of meetings with the directors-general to urge them to expeditiously resolve the debt recovery and suspensions that occur during the payment of the subsidy payments," he said in a statement quoted by Al-Sabah newspaper. He said that the cabinet had issued a decision extending it The period of installment of the money recovered from the transgressors on the salaries of the subsidies and make them paid in ten years instead of five taking into account the difficult circumstances of families.
    He revealed the existence of nearly nine thousand beneficiaries who have been excluded because they are above the poverty line and have not filed an objection so far, who will be replaced by other beneficiaries who are below the poverty line, noting that the nearly five thousand beneficiaries, their salaries were restricted in the annex to the sixth installment The last of last year, when their salaries were stopped in a precautionary way to check family data or objectors. 
    The Sudanese said that "the Authority will launch the annex of the sixth installment after the completion of all the procedures of the batch," pointing out that "was instructed to employees of the ministry to do more efforts to serve the citizens to complete their transactions and resolve the file of suspensions in all sections of the ministry in the provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:46 pm