Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: $ 25 billion of Iraq's financial benefits after oil rises above $ 70

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: $ 25 billion of Iraq's financial benefits after oil rises above $ 70 Empty Expert: $ 25 billion of Iraq's financial benefits after oil rises above $ 70

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Expert: $ 25 billion of Iraq's financial benefits after oil rises above $ 70

19:58 - 26/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Oil expert Hamza al-Jawahri said on Thursday that the rise in oil prices above the $ 70 a barrel will provide Iraq with a financial surplus of more than 25 billion dollars added to its federal budget.
    Al-Jawahiri said the "high oil will provide a surplus on the federal budget estimated at more than 25 billion dollars after rising to 73 dollars a barrel."
    He added that "the federal government will work to save the money that will be obtained from the rise of oil to the end of the year will not be disposed of at the present time," explaining that "savings will get the government's fear of falling oil prices in the coming months and exposed to a financial crisis."
    Russia joined the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) last year to cut oil output by 1.8 million barrels per day (bpd) in an agreement aimed at restoring equilibrium to the market and helping raise crude prices to near a 4-year high.
    Brent crude rose for the sixth session in a row, the first on Tuesday, to hit its highest level since November 2014, exceeding $ 75 a barrel.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:24 am