Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Washington plans to air strike on Syria from the "base of Assad"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington plans to air strike on Syria from the "base of Assad" Empty Washington plans to air strike on Syria from the "base of Assad"

Post by Rocky Tue 01 May 2018, 7:25 am

Washington plans to air strike on Syria from the "base of Assad" Hgh-660x330

Washington plans to air strike on Syria from the "base of Assad"

The leader of the Anbar Rally, Qari al-Obeidi, said Tuesday that the US-led coalition is ready to launch a military strike on "elected targets" in Syria from the base of Ain al-Assad, west of the province.
    "Credible sources at the base of Al-Assad confirmed to us that the American-led coalition aircraft will carry out an air strike involving elected targets inside Syrian territory without knowing the nature of the targets," al-Obeidi told reporters.
    "There is a heavy air traffic at the base in conjunction with the announcement by the coalition forces international the end of combat operations in Iraq."
    The US-led coalition announced on Monday evening that its main combat operations in Iraq had stopped, confirming that there was a ground presence in the military operations.
    As the Committee on Security and Defense representative, the declaration of the international coalition the end of the functions of its combat forces in Iraq, "theft" of the victories of the popular crowd and security forces against "Daash."

ksp
    ksp
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Washington plans to air strike on Syria from the "base of Assad" Empty us-planes-stay-on-the-ground-as-syria-and-us-backed-kurds-fight/Video

Post by ksp Tue 01 May 2018, 6:42 pm

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/30/us-planes-stay-on-the-ground-as-syria-and-us-backed-kurds-fight/

US Planes Stay on Ground as Syria and US Backed Kurds Fight

Duff on Press TV

By
    Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
    -
    April 30, 2018

Washington plans to air strike on Syria from the "base of Assad" Hqdefault

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:01 pm