Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker of the Turkish Parliament: The coming period with Iraq will be more beautiful

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Speaker of the Turkish Parliament: The coming period with Iraq will be more beautiful Empty Speaker of the Turkish Parliament: The coming period with Iraq will be more beautiful

Post by Rocky Fri 04 May 2018, 7:39 am

Speaker of the Turkish Parliament: The coming period with Iraq will be more beautiful
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  May 4, 2018Comments on the Speaker of the Parliament of Turkey: the coming period with Iraq will be the most beautiful closed 38 visits

Baghdad / SNG

Turkish Parliament Speaker Ismail Kahraman said that his country and Iraq are sisterly and friendly countries, expressing the hope that relations will continue in the future as well.
    In remarks made during a meeting with Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and his accompanying delegation, Kajerman said in the Turkish parliament in Ankara. 
    Kahraman expressed his happiness to meet the Foreign Minister and his accompanying delegation, adding, according to the Anatolia news agency Turkish "We will be together in the most beautiful days in the coming period." 
    For his part, al-Jaafari said that "the mutual visits between Turkey and Iraq are evidence of the depth of relations between the two countries." 
    He added that "Turkey began in the recent period facing threats from all sides." 
    "Of course, Turkish-Iraqi friendship will continue and deepen." 
    Jaafari expressed his satisfaction over the progress made by Turkey in recent years.
    He pointed out that Turkey entered the atmosphere of elections, noting that "this shows that Turkey enjoys freedom and democracy, and if free elections are held in this country, it is not possible to have military coups."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:05 am