Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker of Parliament determines the files that can focus on in the coming period

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker of Parliament determines the files that can focus on in the coming period Empty Speaker of Parliament determines the files that can focus on in the coming period

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:15 am

Speaker of Parliament determines the files that can focus on in the coming period

History of edits:: 2017/4/29

{Baghdad} Euphrates News Select House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the files that can focus on in the coming period.

Jubouri said during a meeting with head of the US Institute of Peace , Mike Yaffe and his accompanying delegation that "files that can focus on in the coming period is the rehabilitation of the affected areas and the return of displaced persons and the achievement of community reconciliation."
    Jubouri and discussed with the delegation , according to a statement his office today , "developments in the political situation in Iraq and ways of joint coordination on post - Daesh, and the importance of concerted efforts to support stability in the liberated areas, as it said the speaker of parliament that the rehabilitation of areas affected by terrorism, and remove all obstacles to return of displaced persons, and provide a suitable environment for community reconciliation, is the most important files that can focus on in the coming period. "
    He added Jubouri that "the House of Representatives supporting all efforts to achieve stability and restore normal life to these areas, both through the work of the committees with the concerned authorities or through laws and supporting legislation."
    For his part, Yaffe said , "expressed his continuing work in restoring stability to Iraq, and that the House of Representatives plays an important role in this area through continued cooperation and continued support."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:28 pm