Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Associated Press": a meeting between Netanyahu and two Arab ambassadors in Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Associated Press": a meeting between Netanyahu and two Arab ambassadors in Washington Empty "Associated Press": a meeting between Netanyahu and two Arab ambassadors in Washington

Post by Rocky Sun 13 May 2018, 2:45 am

Associated Press": a meeting between Netanyahu and two Arab ambassadors in Washington
    "Associated Press": a meeting between Netanyahu and two Arab ambassadors in Washington Irq_1309674370_1526192914
    The Associated Press published a brief meeting between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the ambassadors of the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain at a Washington restaurant last March.
    According to the agency, the meeting took place when Netanyahu and his wife Sarah were having dinner at Café Café Milan in Washington, where it was also attended by UAE Ambassador Yousef Al Otaiba and Bahrain's Abdullah Al Khalifa with the head of political planning at the US State Department Brian Hawk, A group of American journalists.
    When the Americans noticed the presence of the Israeli ambassadors in the restaurant, they sent him a message through the restaurant owner and a journalist inviting him to join their table.
    Shortly afterwards, Netanyahu and his wife went to the Arab-American table, where he spoke for a few minutes with the two ambassadors and answered questions about Iran.
    According to the agency, "the participants exchanged smiles, and laughed maddened to this position that brought them together, Netanyahu shook hands with the ambassadors before leaving the restaurant."
    The Israelis and the UAE did not disclose what happened, but the agency said it had received information about the meeting from six people who asked not to be identified, who were present at the meeting or were briefed on reports.
    According to the agency, the Israeli and UAE embassies in Washington refused to comment on the rumors about the forum

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=98053

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:46 am