Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For their involvement in the files of corruption .. Deputies fell in the elections are fleeing abroa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For their involvement in the files of corruption .. Deputies fell in the elections are fleeing abroa Empty For their involvement in the files of corruption .. Deputies fell in the elections are fleeing abroa

Post by Rocky Tue 15 May 2018, 3:23 am

For their involvement in the files of corruption .. Deputies fell in the elections are fleeing abroad before suing them
    May 15 2018 03:59 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]An argument within parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Iraqis exchanged congratulations for the fall of some corrupt deputies known for their corruption among the Iraqi people, while reports of the travel of several of them before the start of the process of prosecution after the lifting of parliamentary immunity.

[rtl]This comes after the involvement of these deputies in the files of large corruption accused and other crimes.[/rtl]

[rtl]A source at Baghdad International Airport that two of them have been out of Iraq since morning, and refused to source their names, saying the papers will clear within hours.[/rtl]

[rtl]The most prominent losers of the former deputies are Dhafer al-Ani, Maysun al-Damluji, Sheikh Ali, Ali al-Alaq, Haidar al-Mulla, Muwaffaq al-Rubaie, Amer al-Khuzaie, Sadik al-Rikabi and Ali Nasif.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:15 pm