Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Directs Parliament to increase allocations article 140

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Directs Parliament to increase allocations article 140 Empty Directs Parliament to increase allocations article 140

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Dec 2013, 8:56 am

Directs Parliament to increase allocations article 140

Friday, 06 December 2013

Twilight news/article 140 Committee Chairman representative Mohsen sadoon, Friday, on the direction of Parliament's article 140 customizations during the upcoming budget.

alt

Saadun said in an interview for "Twilight", "most members of the House of representatives favor increased allotments article 140 to 600 billion dinars for the purpose of completing the first stage of the article contained three stages."

Saadun said that "damages article 140 is not just Diyala, Ninawa, Kirkuk and Salaheddin, there are five other offices in the southern provinces."

Saadun said that his Committee would allocate $ 600 billion to complete the first stage of the application of article 140.

And the Iraqi Constitution ratified in 2005 article 140 and the normalization of the situation in the disputed areas in other provinces such as Diyala, intends to set a time limit expired on 31 December 2007 for the implementation of all the provisions of the said article, it is left to the freedom of self-determination, an independent administrative unit or remain attached to the Kurdistan region of Iraq through a referendum.

L h/m pM/t

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:48 pm