Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki 's coalition calls for severing relations with Turkey and the expulsion of its ambassador: An

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Maliki 's coalition calls for severing relations with Turkey and the expulsion of its ambassador: An Empty Maliki 's coalition calls for severing relations with Turkey and the expulsion of its ambassador: An

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jun 2018, 3:46 am

[size=32]
    Maliki 's coalition calls for severing relations with Turkey and the expulsion of its ambassador: Ankara will demand oil for water[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

"The Iraqi government has not yet taken any action against the water shortage that the country is going through. It has been a long time and now we have entered the drought phase after Turkey cut water to Iraq," MP Zaynab al-Khazraji said.
    "We have not seen any real measures other than the statements, denunciations and requests for postponement of the Turkish side of the Aliso dam during the current period. This is not a solution and Turkey will fill the dam sooner or later," Khazraji said in a statement.
    "Turkey will deal with Iraq according to the principles of water for oil in the coming period," adding that "Turkey must be dealt with in accordance with international laws and all complaints against them and cut off trade and economic relations and the expulsion of the Turkish ambassador to pressure it in order to give Iraq's water share."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:47 pm