Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

European stocks fell broadly ahead of the central bank meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

European stocks fell broadly ahead of the central bank meeting Empty European stocks fell broadly ahead of the central bank meeting

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jun 2018, 3:40 am

European stocks fell broadly ahead of the central bank meeting

European stocks fell broadly ahead of the central bank meeting 8392

European stocks fell on Friday amid broad selling ahead of next week's European Central Bank meeting, which could signal plans to end the massive monetary stimulus that supports equities in the region.
    Losses across most sectors pushed the Stoxx 600 European index down 0.5 percent by 0724 GMT as investors were cautious ahead of a series of major global events, including the G7 summit, which they fear could trigger market turmoil.
    The European index is heading for losses for the third week in a row on expectations of tightening monetary policy and the renewed rise of the euro and growing political concerns.
    Standard Life Aberdeen was the biggest loser on the index, falling 4 percent after Lloyds Banking Group sold its stake in the company, while Enneco rose 6.8 percent after Barclays raised its recommendation to increase its relative weight.
    Deutsche Bank fell 1.6 percent. The bank denied signing a deal with rival Commerzbank after Bloomberg said it had consulted with major shareholders over a possible alliance.
    Commerzbank fell 2.1 percent. 
    Shares in PT Group fell 0.2 percent on better overall market performance after news of Chief Executive Gavin Patterson's resignation later this year.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:40 pm