Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Christian deputy calls for presidential meeting "urgent" and confirms the possibility of extending t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Christian deputy calls for presidential meeting "urgent" and confirms the possibility of extending t Empty Christian deputy calls for presidential meeting "urgent" and confirms the possibility of extending t

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:27 am

Christian deputy calls for presidential meeting "urgent" and confirms the possibility of extending the work of parliament half a year

09:35 - 11/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Christian component, Yonadam Kanna, on Monday, the three presidencies to hold a meeting "urgent" to discuss the consequences of the fire of the Electoral Commission, while stressing the possibility of extending the work of the House of Representatives half a year.
    "The fire that broke out in the ballot boxes was effective, especially on the day that the selection of the nine judges assigned to take over the work of the election commission came," he said.
    He added that "the forgers have done their burning ballot boxes to hide their truth and what they did in the electoral process of manipulation and falsification of the results of the elections."
    "The three presidencies should meet in the near future to decide to save the situation and not go into the unknown," he said. "There is a possibility of extending the work of parliament for six months if the three authorities agree with each other because they are responsible for protecting the constitution." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 pm