Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi calls for launching a national campaign "urgent" for the reconstruction of Christian liber

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi calls for launching a national campaign "urgent" for the reconstruction of Christian liber Empty Halabousi calls for launching a national campaign "urgent" for the reconstruction of Christian liber

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Sep 2018, 2:25 am

Halabousi calls for launching a national campaign "urgent" for the reconstruction of Christian liberated areas

09:40 - 23/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi called on Sunday for launching a national campaign "urgent" to reconstruct the Christian liberated areas, stressing at the same time not to allow exposure to the values ​​of coexistence.
    "The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Al Halbusi, visited the headquarters of the Chaldean Patriarchate in Baghdad where he met with Cardinal Mar Luis Rufail Sako, Chaldean Patriarch in Iraq and the world," a statement from the Halaboussi office said.
    Halabousi stressed the importance of guaranteeing the rights of Christians, calling for "an urgent national campaign for the reconstruction of their liberated areas and ensuring a speedy return of displaced families."
    "We will not allow exposure to the values ​​of co-existence that characterizes Iraq and the unity and cohesion of Iraqis," he said.
    Halabousi praised "the original national positions of the Christians in Iraq in the face of the terrorist attack, which tried to tear the national fabric," stressing that "this was not strange to the Christians as an original component and an active partner in the construction and renaissance of the country."Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:01 pm