Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti security "concerns" about instability in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti security "concerns" about instability in Iraq Empty Kuwaiti security "concerns" about instability in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Dec 2013, 9:58 am

Kuwaiti security "concerns" about instability in Iraq

THURSDAY, 12 JANUARY 1 / DECEMBER 2013 12:22

Twilight News / Head of the Kuwaiti National Security Apparatus, Thursday, for the "concern" of his country's instability in Iraq, while cross-felt "disappointed" when he said he hoped Iraq's failure to arrest the militia leader, announced that his group is responsible for the mortar attack on the Saudi Arabia.

Said Sheikh Thamer Al-Sabah said in an interview with Reuters pursued "Twilight News", "I am very concerned about the instability that is rapidly increasing in Iraq, particularly that Iraq is the owner of the longest border with Kuwait Wi instability there have a direct and profound it," noting that the working relationship between him and his counterparts in Iraq and Iran needs to improve.

He said he is sad that Iraq had not been arrested the leader of the militia, the "Shiite" backed Iraqi Iran said that his men had fired mortar rounds landed near a border post in northern Saudi Arabia on November 21, noting that "confident Battat his relationships with other terrorist organizations in the region and that the greatest It saddens me is the reluctance of the Iraqi government for his arrest and condemnation timidly for his attacks. "

The leader of the so-called Iraqi Army Mukhtar, confident Battat, said in an announcement on the Saudi shells fall on its territory, "The attack warning to Saudi Arabia in order to stop interfering in Iraqi affairs."

He hinted the morning to link Iran, Battat said, "they know exactly who they are pressed him and his supporters to launch these attacks and he himself explained that these attacks in response to the bombing of the Iranian embassy in Beirut."

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shafaaq.com%2Fsh2%2Findex.php%2Fnews%2Firaq-news%2F68962--qq-.html
    Kuwaiti security "concerns" about instability in Iraq Modify_inline

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:27 am